Welcome to the Aozora Foundation Home Page
A blue sky for our children: Bringing dragonflies back to the city
Aozora Foundation is a nonprofit organization (NPO) working for the redevelopment of pollution-damaged areas. Our studies and practical activities are creatively carried out from the standpoint of pollution victims and community members, and aimed at rejuvenating local areas and environments.
In mainly the following four areas we conduct studies, make recommendations, hold public lectures, symposiums, and other events with citizen participation, gather documents and source materials, provide information, host observation tours and trainees, lend support for school classes, conduct international exchanges, and more.
1) Developing pollution-free communities
2) Relating the experience of severe pollution
3) Learning about nature and the environment
4) Making life worthwhile for pollution victims
5) Linking people through international exchange
|About Aozora Foundation||Japan’s Pollution Experience
|Nishiyodogawa Field Museum