There are many ways to participate.
Your membership dues, contributions, and volunteer activities support the foundation’s activities.
Let’s work together.
We hold seminars, lectures, and participatory workshops, and conduct a variety of surveys and studies. Your participation can broaden our activities.
Become a supporting member.
We hope that people who endorse our efforts will help by becoming supporting members.
Annual Membership Dues
1) You receive our magazine Libella (published six times yearly) and our Annual Report.
2) You receive our email newsletter Aozora EXPRESS (registration required).
3) We send you information on events, lectures, seminars, and other foundation-sponsored activities.
4) There are members-only discounts of various kinds.
5) You can participate in the planning and running of events.
6) You can participate in venues for fellowship among members.
Volunteer Staff Members Needed
We very likely have just the work you are looking for. Register to help now.
How about an internship?
What’s it like working for an environmental NPO? If you’re interested in knowing, please give it a try. Talk to us about internships from two weeks to long-term commitments.
Give us a call!
As for a Membership Application, Volunteer Staff Registration Form, or Intern Training Application Form, then fill it out and send it to us by postal mail or fax. You can also apply via e-mail.
We have many international relationship programs.